HOW MAY WE HELP YOU?!
We are pleased to announce the opening of Centralia Physical Therapy, located at 1118 View Avenue, across from Safeway and Starbucks on Harrison Avenue. We are in the same building as Subway and Sprint.
Our clinic is a newly-renovated 2,600 square foot space with all brand-new equipment. We offer your patients early morning and evening scheduling, same-day or next-day appointments for new patients, and we are contracted with all major insurance carriers.
We treat a wide variety of patients including:
- Pre- and Post-Operative, as well as non-surgical, Orthopedic Conditions
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Workers Comp/L&I, including work conditioning
- Geriatrics including Vestibular Rehab/Fall Prevention
- Pre- and Post-Natal Conditions
- Acute and Chronic Foot/Ankle Injuries and Tendinopathies
- Running Assessments with video and computer analysis (Kinovea software)
We are very excited about practicing again in Lewis County. We look forward to working with you and your patients, and please contact us with any questions.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday:
7:00am - 6:30pm